Breathtaking professional photos might make you travel through the space and time, feel the fresh air in the mountains and smell of flowers. National Geographic announced a photo contest to promote talented photographers from all over the world. The theme of the travel photo contest is “help us explore and experience our world through your travels”. This year the photo contests ended on May 3 and the winner will be announced in June. We can’t wait seeing the winner.
Beautiful World presents the 30 best works so that we all together can enjoy them and explore the world.
1) David Edgar – living iceberg
This photo is taken in the South Pacific during the diving. You can feel the freshness of the water…
2) Sonalini Khetrapal – mother of lions
The photographer captured this photo in Kenya.
3) Yukihito Ono – the sky above the city
Japanese Sakura and the Milky Way… it’s extremely beautiful.
4) Goncalo Lobo Pinheiro – new and old Lisbon
5) Michelle Theall – polar bears’ greetings
6) Eric Seidner – a giant mudflat in China
7) Damilice Mansur – the larges Pelicans in the world
8) Daniel Yee – the falling fire
9) Goful Kanagarajah – a landscape from Lord of The Rings
10) Tihomir Trichkov – be different
11) Neveen Srikantachari – a quite morning
12) Greg Davison – mighty
13) Tihomir Trichkov – my tribe
14) Michelle Theall – a morning dance with the nature
15) Rachel Stewart – parallel lives
16) Penny Hegyi – a dangerous journey
17) Taylor Albright – tired
18) James Vodicka – a window to the sky
19) Anna Onishi – winter in the mountains
20) Enrico Pescantitni – lights in Jordan
21) Rainer Waelder – from another perspective
22) Weizhong Deng – wild nature
23) Michael Perea – the island under my feet
24) John O. – sunrise and the Taj Mahal
25) Florent Serfati – Notre Dame de Paris
26) Alessandra Meniconzi – the Frozen
27) Kristyn Taylor – family portrait
28) Toby Harriman – Hong Kong, a city of 6300 people per square kilometer.
29) Thomas Martin Mschane – a place for fantasies to come up
30) Rita Kluge – hello beauty
Which one did you like the most? Share with us you opinion in comments.